How can I fill this gap?

I have made 2 models in blender and I have a problem with filling this gap. I have no idea how I can do so.
GAP
This is a curved part model and a normal roblox part in the middle

4 Likes

You can use gapfill.

1 Like

It make the filled gaps part too big.

Then use google, and look up ResizeAlign.

1 Like

Screenshot (164)
Screenshot (165)
I forgot to mention this but I want a smooth curve.

2 Likes

well u can use a sphere and put it inbetween

1 Like

If both models are made in Blender, you would have to go back and create the curve in Blender.

1 Like

The problem is the roblox sphere and blender sphere doesnt have the exact shape and Im having trouble trying to make the sphere in blender

1 Like

Shift + A insert a uv sphere then model it on the brick thingy or like sculpt it

1 Like

How can I make a sphere using one face?

1 Like

Deleting the other half of the sphere. What do you mean

1 Like

Okay why not do it in blender? If you don’t know how:

Right click the model. Select Export Selection. Select file location and make sure it is not System32 because roblox sets it as System32 by default for some reason. Then open blender. Import the obj file. And then press the numpad period key to go to the mesh. Hit tab to go into edit mode. Press Ctrl+A and then hit M and select “By Distance” This is to remove any double verticies. Then while everything is selected press Alt+J to turn all triangles to quadrilaterals. Then select your two faces and hit Ctrl+E. In the dropdown menu select Bridge Edge loops. After that this menu:
Would appear in the bottom left corner. Open that and you will see this:
Increase the number of Cuts property to 5 or 8 or whatever you want.

Simpler thing:
After exporting the mesh send the file to me and I’ll do it because I am not willing to send you a video.

2 Likes

My model has a different shape from the blender sphere.

assuming you know how to use blender, just model the sphere in the right place

gapfill almost doesnt work at all, new roblox updates have been breaking it
i hope someone takes it and revamps it at some point cus its vital part of my development

I have a face and need to turn it into a sphere. how can I do this?
Screenshot (166)

1 Like

Shift + A , insert a sphere, or select the face and extrude it, using E

When i extrude it, how can i rotate it to be exactly a sphere?

Just insert a sphere in blender

I already said my part is not the same as the blender sphere so the blender sphere would look out of place.