How Can I Fill Up The Empty Space?

Hello! I am building a map for my game and curious how I should fill the empty space.

The only building on the left island is sort of like a hub, and there is a town on the right island

I still have so much space so please let me know how I should fill it up.

1 Like

Hello! I recommend you to fill up the space with some Plants, Bushes, Rocks, Fences and near the ocean with a dock

Hey there! It would help if i could get some closer pictures of the map but here is some general advice:

• Add bushes of varying colour, size and quantity
  • Add rocks of varying colour, size and quantity
  • Add grass of varying colour, size and quantity
  • Overall add lots of foliage. One of the things i do is add some foliage beneath every tree as it adds a lot more detail to the ground and the tree. Also combining rocks, grass and bushes into a sort of mound can add a fair amount of detail.
  • Your trees look nice and varied but i suggest you mess around with either the sizes a bit more and have some trees which really stick out with a lot of detail around them or add different types/forms of trees.

For an example of a few things which i mean here is a scene im in the progress of making and getting feedback for:

Examples

Oh and another thing, mess around with lighting, It can (if done right) take your map from a 5 to an 8.

1 Like