How can i fix my spot light going through walls?

Well, i’m making a game but, for some reason, my spot light go through walls, and i have searched how can i stop to going through walls, but i didn’t find any solution for me.
Here’s what i’m talking about:

As you can see on the video, when i put my graphics more than 5 or smth, it does not do what i’m talking about, but everything changes when i put my graphic quality to 1 or below then 7.

2 Likes

you need to turn on Shadows property inside the spot light

2 Likes

it is already activated, but still, it doesn’t work

1 Like

oh then its quite impossible because you can’t control what graphic quality disables/enables

1 Like

yeah, idk if it’s a big deal, but it’s so annoying!!!

sadly you can’t change that it takes a lot of performance so roblox makes that on low quality.

1 Like

yeah… i see, i need to put a warning on my game, to warn the players. (also ignore the video watermark, it’s because it was too heavy so i had to optimize him).

1 Like

Extra info:
This is because Roblox disables the Future lighting engine on lower graphical settings for performance reasons, and reverts back to either Voxel or ShadowMap (I can’t remember which). So, it’s best to design your lighting with that in mind.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.