How can i fix this? [GUI]

So im making a gui that spins the spinning works just fine but ive ran into a problem with the gui itself.

When the gui spins and the rotation number gets around 180 this happens to the gui.

What i wanted was for the outer gui to spin around the inner one which sorta works but that happens.

How can i fix this?

1 Like

Ok so could you send me a picture of what the normal GUI looks like and also the script?

1 Like
local ui = script.Parent
local fr = ui:WaitForChild("Frame")
local tim = fr:WaitForChild("time")
local ts = game:GetService("TweenService")
local tweeninfo = TweenInfo.new(7,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear,Enum.EasingDirection.Out,-1)
local tween = ts:Create(fr.ImageLabel,tweeninfo,{["Rotation"] = 360})
local tween1 = ts:Create(fr.ImageLabel1,tweeninfo,{["Rotation"] = -360})

tween:Play()

for i = 15,0,-1 do
	tim.Text = ("(%s)"):format(i)

wait(1)

end

ui:Destroy()

The script is apart of a soft shutdown script im just improving the gui and adding things to it.

Did you say you wanted the “arms” of the spiral to spin around the center?

1 Like

Yes thats what i want it to do.

This must be more of an image editing issue. If your arms PNG isn’t centered, but your ImageLabel is (Position at {0.5, 0, 0.5, 0} and AnchorPoint (0.5, 0.5)), you might have to fix and reupload your image again.

1 Like

How would i center it if the original logo looks like this?

Yeah the shape of the center doesn’t allow the arms to turn correctly. If you made all the arms connect to each other behind the center it might look OK but it’s impossible to make the rotation perfect with a triangular center.

1 Like

So basically i cant fix it? Welp there goes that idea.

You can always try drawing a dot on the prrfect center of a new layer, and position the center of the image layer, or perhaps using guides and adjusting the canvas size (NOT IMAGE SIZE). Here’s something i quickly drew to get a better picture.

BAD:

GOOD:

1 Like

The picture was rendered in blender so how would i do this?

If you really wanted to you could change the center to a circle but I can understand how you may not want to as it’s a logo.

6ou can use an image editor, like Paint.Net.

1 Like

So does the circle represent the triangle? and the square represents the arms?

Could you send us the individual images so we can see the arms and the center when they aren’t combined?

1 Like

If you still want to try this idea try making the arms connect together like this and put the center over it. It might still look weird though so maybe you should forget about the idea.

2 Likes