How can I get a verified badge icon quickly?

Hi !

how can I get a company account a verified badge icon ?

The account would host a group containing the experiences, gamepasses, developer products, UGC, etc.

I now work for a company that is going to develop new experiences on Roblox. One of my concern is to inspire trust amongst the clients (they are brands, TV shows, etc…) and this badge would be a good step forward to build a trustfull relationship as most of the clients don’t know Roblox at all. This works like some kind of “approved by Roblox” stamp.

Also, are there benefits to the badge other than visuals and trust by the platform ?

Thanks !

3 Likes

Quickly? You don’t. At present, the criteria only includes notable creators and groups on the platform who also meet authenticity standards. If you don’t have a group with a top-grossing experience or are a creator without specific credentials (top-grossing experience, high selling UGC accessory program creator, select partnered third party), it is not available to you right now.

Verified Badge FAQ & Introducing the Verified Badge

11 Likes

There’s no shortcut to getting the badge unfortunately. You’ve got to make a very high grossing experience first and then hope for the best!

1 Like

I have the badge on my personnal account, maybe it can help ?

And ok I get it, still experimental at this stage :ok_hand:
thx guys !

Tbh if there was a shortcut to getting the verified badge it would be nice but there is not.

2 Likes

What do I think:
Roblox needs to notice your game and if it’s more and more popular then more it Roblox sees
Roblox Verified Badge Info

3 Likes