How can I get old Roblox textures back? 2013-2022

Just wondering if there is a way to get the classic Roblox textures back, the ones that where removed this year. (2013-2022) if so please let me know. Thank you!

grass texture, brick texture etc.

1 Like

I looked around in forums, this is not an add, and I found this. The icons look nice:

Go check it out, there’s a tutorial in the download folder. The extraction is taking me a lot of time tough. Its not quite exactly the same icons from 2013-2022 but I feel like its a good enough replacement. Hope this helps.

Have a good day,

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for responding. does this download include the classic textures like the brick texture and the grass texture etc? if so thank you for letting me know about this.

Here is what it includes, this is not my image

1 Like

https://create.roblox.com/docs/building-and-visuals/studio-modeling/materials#pre-2022-materials

You can create custom materials under MaterialService and replace them as variants or entirely with the asset ids shown in the table.

1 Like

Or he could just turn off “Use 2022 Materials” under material service.

1 Like

Hi, Thank you! thats something I also wanted to know about. If I turned off “Use 2022 Materials” for my game. Would all players in the game be able to see the pre-2022 materials, or just me?

1 Like

All players would see it as the old materials. It is the setting for your game, not just personally for you.

1 Like