How Can I Get People Playing My Game?

Hello other Roblox Developers! I made many games that I think are pretty good! I don’t know why they don’t get any active players. I don’t want to spend robux on ads because no one might play the game. Please tell me any suggestions on how to get players.

11 Likes

You could get your friends to try and play your game. You can also advertise your games on Discord.

2 Likes

Hard to pinpoint what exactly brings an influx of players to a game and can really come down to luck. Though you’re not willing to spend robux, sponsoring and advertising is probably the best way to actually see people join. Other ways I can suggest is to share your game around, create daily rewards or something to keep players coming back, update it regularly, have youtubers/people of popularity play it, etc etc.

3 Likes

Pay a famous dude to make a tiktok if you have the money for that (20k+)
Or, get some of your loyal friends to play and invite others to the game
Or, use social media to share the game and how it looks what content does it have and stuff

2 Likes

The thing is that Roblox made advertising only visible to accounts that are the age of 13+. But I will try your idea of making Daily Rewards. Thank you for the help!

1 Like

Just got donated a lot of robux so now I am willing to spend robux!

Do you any person for this purpose?

Personally, I would recommend using social media as it is free and it’s a great way to quickly reach a wide audience. Similarly, you could also pay influencers to play your game which could be a great way to quickly find a large audience; however, many influencers will often charge a fee or want something in return so be cautious.

I was able to get a game to around half a million visits just from tiktok and I know many other games have got big using similar methods (I would reccomend youtube though as it has a much larger audience or roblox players but it’s your choice).

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

How though? Most discord servers do not allow advertising.

Your best bet is to use TikTok and make videos about your game to get a audience and whatnit and they might be interested in playing your game.

There are some servers that allows you to advertise your game. Maybe it’s rare, but it’s not impossible to search one.

You could also try to reach your friends on Discord to give it a try.

1 Like

sponsoring is only worth it if you have 100k robux in the bank

simple, dont make multiplayer games

why would an average person want to be bombarded with ads
also what are the chances someone will see their ad instead of countless others

doesnt that mean they need to find out how to attract social media views