How can i import games into others?

Is it possible to import roblox games into others cause ide really like to do that

I’m not sure what you mean but “Publish to Roblox As…” is a feature where you can save your builds to another game.

i mean add all the contents (including the terrain) into another place without deleting anything

There is method you can use it may be hard but you can manually move everything to the other game but selecting the whole map and paste it to the other game and just reposition your buildings how you want them to be while combining the two games, and also transfer scripts by copying them to the other game as well because I think there is no way you can combine two games without overriding the other game unless you want to use publish to Roblox as… which will publish the game and override the other. I recommend you to use the manual way at the time. :+1:

how would you copy and paste terrain then?

I think you can download a copy if I’m sure (or was it only Team Create).

EDIT: Ok, I looked and it seems to be only on Team Create.

I think your best bet is to use Publish to Roblox As…

If you go to File > Publish to Roblox As... then click on the pace that you want to override. Alternatively you hold Alt+Shift+P and click on the place that you want to override. Doing this will override the target place with all the contents, including terrain, from the place you are currently in.

Publish

but how do i copy over the terrain?

There is no way to copy and past terrain over to a different place. The only way to copy terrain over is by copy the whole place by going File > Publish to Roblox As..., as I described above.

It copys the game, which will include the terrain.