How can I improve my mini fridge

Name: Mini fridge
Creator: @THULiCORE#0283
Time taken: 45 minutes

Details: My last attempt at this was trash, but this is much better now. How can I improve it though?

8 Likes

Everything is good except for the last image, there’s too much light at the bottom.

3 Likes

That’s the specular reflection of the sun.

2 Likes

Is it supposed to look metallic and empty? I dont mean the inside but there are only the metal platforms and thats it, maybe I would put some gears on the back just for decoration, because for me it doesnt look like a refrigerator but a shelf, although if its a unique style, Good job!

2 Likes

Looks really good, but there are a few unrealistic/unconventional aspects about this.

Here there are no visible vents where air is used to cool the food or whatever is going to be placed in here, also, the bottom part seems to have the CastShadows property disabled as light leaks are present.

The racks themselves are very detailed, but the supports have a few issues. The top lip on the supports has a very small beveled edge which in real life might cause the rack to tilt/slip and fall if accidently bumped. Try adding a more extended lip.

Maybe add a drain in case a food or item contains or is leaking liquid to prevent buildup of fluids, and maybe a tiny bit of a slope to “direct” the flow of the fluids to the drain.

Also on a side note, you stated that this was a mini fridge but it looks more like an industrial one.

Overall the design is really good and as always, is very detailed, sleek, modern, and very realistic. You might want to consider becoming a concept engineer/designer.

2 Likes

This is how most industrial refrigerators look like.

What function do exposed gears serve in a refrigerator? Also not to mention, in real life these would cause a huge safety hazard if a person were to reach their hand too far back and get their fingers caught between the gears.

1 Like

Make the handles and all the cylinders thicker. Add some lights. Tint the glass.

1 Like

ha. It’s still small!!

I’ll be adding vents though

1 Like

Its very good! You should check for Z fighting just in case and misalignments too, you should also add a light button

1 Like

I check every part for them.

I correct misalignments smaller than atoms haha

1 Like