How can i improve this animation?

Alright then, here is a tutorial that teaches the 12 principles but on 3D
The principles of animation in Blender - YouTube

I’ll find a better one soon

Damn its expensive i remember having it without paying tho? Wasn’t there a free version or smth?

No, there wasn’t a free version of Moon Animator, it was originally free until the owner required a poop-ton of robux, idk why but I think it’s because he wasn’t getting paid, but take my answer as a grain of salt, might be false.

Damn well that’s way out of my budget, cant afford to pay 24 dollars for something I’m not even sure will make a difference

Edit: I still have it from when it’s free but i can’t manage to find the button on the plugin tab

yeah, blender is extremely good for animating, there are even some free rigs out there(the one i use is paint rig)

How can i do this?
When i imported a rigged model to blender it came in bones and i never figured out how to turn it into a humanoid

download this, should be paint rig v3.

after you download it,open the file in blender then if you want to make it look like someone then (first you have to have their texture) click on the head Idarkgames9 pull down from the top, there should be some block code looking stuff, go to the brown block and click on the file icon once you do that you click on the person texture that you want it to look like and then it should look like the person.
ps. i have done this quite a few times dont worry if you dont get it on the first try just follow the steps above and you should be good!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.