How can I improve this low poly build?

Hey there!
I have been programming for over a year and I have recently started building low poly assets.
I want some constructive criticism and help in how can I go about making it look like a professional low poly build

I am feeling like this is very plain and not very satisfactory.

Question:

• How can I make it look professional low poly build?
  • How can I fill space or make it look nice?

Thank you!

3 Likes

Well I would start by making sure every brick is a smooth plastic material. Maybe add a texture on the house, replace the brick roof with a rounded smooth brick from blender(if you don’t have blender, just type “rounded part mesh” in toolbox), and add a rounded part mesh chimney as well. Other than that pretty good build just needs some more detail! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! And yes I have blender :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the window panes are a bit too aqua. This can be improved by either making the color a bit more blue, or making the part reflective in the properties. The walls are a bit bland in my opinion, I think that can be fixed by adding a texture (as said in a previous reply). Everything else looks great :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes I agree with you I have tried adding a glow decal on the window and it a little better now thank you. :smile: