How can I make a game like PLS Donate?

Hello! Most of you may have heard of the game called Pls Donate :money_with_wings:. It is a game where you can raised and donate Robux to others and have fun at the same time. This leads me to my question of, How can I make a “PLS Donate” type game?.

Things I would like to make and accomplish :

• Make a stand claim system

• Make a donation auto load and display

• Use ProfileService In The Making

Of course I’d add my own features to this, but at the moment I am not prepared to make this on my own.

Added Comment: I’ve already implemented ProfileService.

You want us to make an entire game for you? Hire some people.

Never said I want an entire game. At the end I added a comment stating ill add my own features. I just needed to know how to make the normal system.

1 Like

The reason I’m asking here is because I’d like to make this project solo so I can gain more experience with coding.

1 Like

I’m not gonna make the game for you but I can tell you what scripts you need.

First of all you’ll need a script to manage all the booths, the script will fetch every shirt/pants/gamepass made by the user and display them on the booth, then on clicked it will prompt the other user to buy that. Then make it so that when the item is bought an animation or something plays. Make a leaderboard using ordered datastore and update it in real time using messagingservice.

How would I make a script that fetches products and manages booths?

Probably not very useful, but my top tip would be: Don’t.

The entire market for games like that is overfilled, and hazem’s PLS DONATE satisfies the market demand by itself, before any of the other games which already exist.

You’d be entering a ridiculously competitive market with little-to-no further market demand.

Overall, not a good idea.

I’m not asking for a “Don’t” answer. I’m really looking for tips on how to make one I’m making one for fun and will use all my own assets.

And, I am going to add my own features not anything like Pls Donate.

My point wasn’t to help you make it by telling you not to,

My point was don’t do it for money, because there’s no money left there for anyone else.

Not doing it for the money, doing it for a fun first big project.