How can I make a global leaderboard with over 100 slots?

will this work for you or no

thats the part that i made it work with that manny

I mean yeah, you’re asking how to solve your problem on the devfourm instead of finding out yourself. How are you ever gonna become good at scripting if you always ask for help. How pathetic is that lmao.

thank you i really hope i helped you out with that a bit that is a time leaderboard with a max of 100 robloxians on it

sorry but that is all ways the best way to learn

You realize that this doesn’t relate to the question I am asking, and this is somebody’s code. Claiming that this is your code is against DevForum TOS. You should be linking the thread you got this from.

that is my code i made it my self for my game

So I am supposed to know everything instantly? That isn’t how this world works.

1 Like

im sorry that you think thats not my work im a programer

im sorry this is messed up that i cant have my own work im smart to i can write script
and i have a friend that can tell you that its mine

That is code from the “how to make a simple global leaderboard post”

it dose not have the time leaderboard stats i have in that so get your facts straight

It is the best way to learn, and if you have been programming for 11 years you should know that. Making a post makes work 2 times faster.

do you think i took that code to because i made that my self and i have 5 different leaderboards

I literally have no idea why you’re even in this conversation, you’re not even understanding what the debates about.

isn’t the problem fixed along with a solution, if you guys are going to keep this up then do it in dms/pms

want me to give you my follower leaderboard script to

I learn from my posts. It looks like you have an issue with that, and if you do then you shouldn’t even be making an answer here in the first place. I am trying to learn and find solutions, and somebody that says he has been coding for 10 years comes in and is trying to take me down. I don’t want to continue this conversation because you are going to be “always right.”

1 Like

Great idea. This should have stopped a long time ago.

1 Like

if you dont belive me check your self

plus this

is this proof

also this btw my last post on this thing

this is some more proof