Yugimuto1234532 builder for hire

About Me

Hi there! I am yugimuto1234532 and im offering my services as a builder. I specialize in building and a beginner scripter. I have been building for 2 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Yugimuto's - badge walk --175--Badges - Roblox and Find the Robots - Roblox.

Showcase

You can view my the game here: Yugimuto's - badge walk --175--Badges - Roblox

[details=“Here are some screenshots of the work”]

roblox players ive worked with

banndecool scooby and others

Availability

I am available for 3 to 5 hours of work on most days. You can contact me any time.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept pay per asset. My preferred payment method is robux and it depends on how big or small the build is. i try to have the price affordable for you guys
thank you

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on my roblox group and my discord my group is obby fun group - Roblox
and my discord is yugimuto1234532#0422
warning do not get discord if you are under 13
i check all the contact ways every day thank you for reading this :smiley::smiley: I cant wait to have fun on all the adventures

7 Likes

thank you guys for reading and i hope to work with you soon

2 Likes

I have started work with 1 person I’m doing well

also i have a server if you wanna join Discord

2 Likes

thank you so much i had so much fun working with you that obby was fun it was a obby for 125 stages and i got it done in 2 days

2 Likes

im sadly not gonna be able to work for a while due to having a friend pass away i hope you guys can understand thank you and have a good day ill keep all of you guys updated

1 Like

new update i was working with a client and made him some shirts and he loved it

really good to work with is really good at scripting building he has been an amazing help

1 Like

yugi is a very very very epic dev

1 Like