How can I make a global leaderboard with over 100 slots?

sorry but that is all ways the best way to learn

You realize that this doesn’t relate to the question I am asking, and this is somebody’s code. Claiming that this is your code is against DevForum TOS. You should be linking the thread you got this from.

that is my code i made it my self for my game

So I am supposed to know everything instantly? That isn’t how this world works.

1 Like

im sorry that you think thats not my work im a programer

im sorry this is messed up that i cant have my own work im smart to i can write script
and i have a friend that can tell you that its mine

That is code from the “how to make a simple global leaderboard post”

it dose not have the time leaderboard stats i have in that so get your facts straight

It is the best way to learn, and if you have been programming for 11 years you should know that. Making a post makes work 2 times faster.

do you think i took that code to because i made that my self and i have 5 different leaderboards

I literally have no idea why you’re even in this conversation, you’re not even understanding what the debates about.

isn’t the problem fixed along with a solution, if you guys are going to keep this up then do it in dms/pms

want me to give you my follower leaderboard script to

I learn from my posts. It looks like you have an issue with that, and if you do then you shouldn’t even be making an answer here in the first place. I am trying to learn and find solutions, and somebody that says he has been coding for 10 years comes in and is trying to take me down. I don’t want to continue this conversation because you are going to be “always right.”

1 Like

Great idea. This should have stopped a long time ago.

1 Like

if you dont belive me check your self

plus this

is this proof

also this btw my last post on this thing

this is some more proof