How can I make a ragdoll toggle script for PC, Mobile, and Tablet

So, I’m making a Clarity meme game where you ragdoll off a tower with the music and time it. I’m looking to make a ragdoll script where you:

• Press R to toggle ragdoll on PC
  • Press the Ragdoll button on the screen for Mobile/Tablet

I’ve searched the Roblox library and even DevForum posts but I can’t find a working one. They are all mostly broken.

If you would like to help me, please let me know so that I can add you to Team Create if you want to work on it together. It’s really a tiny project that I want to add to my library…

1 Like

put this on recruitment as you seem like you want someone to do it for you, scripting support is for existing scripts with errors

2 Likes

If this is a job request then you would need to put it in recruitment

2 Likes

I’m kinda looking for support, if they want they could help me in Studio if it’s easier for them. Sorry about the confusion! :smiley:

1 Like

It is not a job request because I am not paying anybody nor hiring anyone. Sorry about the confusion there :smiley: I’m simply looking for assistance with a ragdoll script :slight_smile:

1 Like

you want to use the userinput service or contex action service for detecting input, and then use this ragdoll module (at the bottom). use contex action service to bind a mobile button

sources:

also i suggest saying “how can i make a ragdoll toggle script” because people will flag you for asking for scripts based off the title (ngl u seem like u kinda were) as scripting support says “Please do not ask people to write entire scripts / systems for you” :wink:

2 Likes

As already said, Scripting Support is for help on your existing scripts. It’s not here to ask people to make scripts for you, that is what #collaboration:recruitment is for. You’re asking someone to come into your Team Create to make a script for you, so you should be offering payment and posting it in recruitment.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for letting me know

1 Like