How can I make a TextButton become bigger when hovered?

Hello! How can I make a TextButton get better when you hover over it?

Any help will be appreciated! :slight_smile:

You use the MouseEnter event, and make the Button bigger. Like what @Limited_Unique did.

Is that the exact script? Or is it just an example.

I see your comments everywhere all over the place and I gotta say, I got mad respect for your skills. If I ever run into something crazy and make a post, eyes out :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Alright. What I mean is everything fine besides I have to change the 0’s?

Alright, cause I got this error here?

Alright, I am now getting this error.

Oh thank you, I didn’t see that haha, I fixed it and it worked! I really do appreciate your help! Have a nice rest of your day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh okay, it’s just annoying because some people are like “tHis iS foR ArT deSigN noT scRiPtiNg SuPpoRt” ya know what I mean?

It’s better to use InputBegan / InputEnded for this.

Art Design Support is generally for help regarding UI such as positioning, how to use studio UI features, properties of UIs not working, etc you get the idea. As your issue requires code, it belongs in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support.

What?, ImageButton.InputBegan / InputEnded,
what are you talking about there are literally functions for GuiObjects all objects not buttons, please read the wiki or something xd

InputBegan / InputEnded is a lot more for responsive and overall better for this task.

Isn’t “InputBegan” only used for keys on keyboards, controllers and mouse clicks?
-That’s what the wiki says

bruh, InputChanged is used for mouse movement :confused:

It depends if you want the buttons to enlarge upon touch (because mobile devices usually don’t have any type of hover-cursor system), because if not, you can use OnMouseEnter and OnMouseLeave or something like that