How can I make a type of camera moving animation?

I want to try to make a camera moving animation. Just like how it is made in this experience called “Figures In The Dark” Made by terribleblox.

(Sorry for the video quality, I was using the built-in roblox recorder.)

As you can see in the video, the camera is moving almost like in real life, I want to try and replicate that effect.

I have tried to look at the Devforum for help, I did find a post that asked the same question, yet what I achieved by using all the help was a type of limping effect, not a walking one.

3 Likes

Camera bobbing, a fine feature.

So, I don’t know the entirety, but the main framework behind this is with some mathematics behind trigonometry, I believe.

Either way, I believe this tutorial will be sufficient for your need: Roblox Studio: How To Make Camera Bobble | 2021 [4 Mins] - YouTube

It works! But it is kind of meh, I have tried tampering with numbers in the script, but I still get the same exact slight camera wobble.
And I’m pretty sure the camera bobbling feature is only useful with shaking effects.

1 Like

Indeed. Overall, to have a better understanding of configuration, you have to get a better understanding of trigonometry, and the built-in functions such as math.sin, math.cos, and et cetera.

Here’s a resource if you want to learn or review trigonometry: Trigonometry | Khan Academy

Other than that, I wish you luck upon your usage of such.

1 Like

I guess I will try and get a better understanding, I will mark the solution.
Thanks for all the help!

1 Like