How can I make a working shower?

Hey, everyone!
So, I’m currently building a hotel. I’m currently building the bathroom items, and wanted to know how to make a working shower.
Is this possible? I can’t find any tutorials on youtube on how to do this.
Thanks!

1 Like

Try something like water particles, and add a button to disable and enable them.

1 Like

Just make a button with a clickdetector, once the clickdetector is fired make it so that the particlemitter inside the shower head is enabled by doing

local ShowerOn = false

ClickDetector.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
If ShowerOn == false then
ParticleEmitter.Enabled == true
ShowerOn = True
else
ParticleEmitter.Enabled = false
ShowerOn = false
end
end)
5 Likes

Learn to use ParticleEmitters and make a script where when you press a ClickDetector, the emitter is enabled

Also, YouTube is not going to help you with everything specifically just for you: you’ll use YouTube to learn about the available resources, then apply your knowledge to make it

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies! This really helped!
:smiley:

The Suburban place template has an example of working showers and so does the toolbox, which you should’ve searched before going here. YouTube alone isn’t enough as a place of search for this.

You could get a particle effect coming from the water spout. To turn it on/off, you can have a click detector button at a handle setting the active property on the effect to be false or true. If you need help scripting this, let me know.
I’ll feel free to help!

1 Like