How can I make an auto publishing script countdown?

So I wanted to make a live countdown that will auto update and publish the game without me having to manually do it so I can get an update out at a precise time just incase I forget. Is there a way to do this with anything maybe a 3rd party program? I know this thing is possible because you can use 3RD parties with roblox. But don’t know how to do this.

1 Like

Check out MessagingService

Okay but, how do I use Messaging-service to auto publish my game?

What if there is a new server and the update comes out to early, I need to fix that problem.

Use MessagingService:SubscribeAsync(topic, function) to listen for a given topic, and will execute the given function. Use MessagingService:PublishAsync(topic, message) to send a message to whatever script is subscribed to that topic.

This is messages not publishing a game

Oh. I completely misunderstood. I’m not sure if there’s an update schedule thing you can do.

Here’s the thing, your talking just in roblox. I meant like if your using 3rd party program to publish maybe a bot or so?

Well yes, there’s possibly some api you could use with an external bot. Maybe you could write something like the 10k badges dude did.

Hm sounds promising, although I am not to experienced in Visual Studio I may need someone to help me but I will see if I can somehow create an api.

Im 99% sure you cant publish a game via script.

3 Likes