How can I make an educational experience that teachs you how to develop?

Hello, I just want to ask how an educational experience can teach you about experience development (Building, scripting, UI Design…).

Maybe upload decals and use textlabels to make tutorials on the wall? Idk, that’s all I’ve seen.

I would suggest providing a walkthrough of the steps for. something with images/videos and text. Then, have a system that allows the player to replicate the same steps, and grade/check if it is correct.

Cutscenes of roblox characters developing could work. If you want to use voice lines, you can. If you want to use subtitles, you can do that as well. I feel like this would give the most immersive experience and get the best player retention.

2 Likes

@WayCoolPlayer’s idea comment:

• This idea would be one of the first few good experiences which could potentially teach most people willing to develop things. I tend to find this style very immersive and hopefully it may provide aide depending on what type of development they wish to do.

→ Which also leads to the idea of creating different categories where they can select what type of development career they wish to learn upon, and from there you can just play the cutscenes and other things to progressively help this user within their own development.

2 Likes