How can I make clientside viewmodels align with third person player characters

This is an alternative question to this post, I made earlier today. here is the basic rundown.

To give some background as to why I answer this question, I would like to make a combat focused hack and slash. I have no idea where to start when it comes to weapon animations and precision hitboxes.

In my game currently, I have a basic view model animation of the clientside character swinging their sword. I would like to know what kind of techniques of approaches I can use to sync this view model with the player hands and/or player animation. (I am not worried about the quality of my animations yet, simply that they sync server-side).

Here is what the first person swing looks like on the clientside.

Here is what the same swing looks like on the serverside with a placeholder animation that i made.

As you can see, I face the problem of neither animation particularly representing the other, these animations don’t even look like the same weapon, and this would be hard for other players on the server to tell what attack is up next, or if they are even going to hit by that attack because the animations don’t line up.

Any advice, pointers or guides really help and would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Alternatively to making an entirely separate viewmodel with different animations, you can just set the LocalTransparencyModifier of the player’s arms when they’re in first person