How can i make game like Russian Roulette in roblox without getting it deleted?

I think almost everyone knows game named buckshot roulette, and i want to recreate it for people who can’t buy it for some reasons and don’t want to get virus downloading free versions.

So, of course i want to add feature to choose attack other player or yourself, but that’s against the roblox TOS, isn’t it? If i will make it without blood it will be good? Like i can add not actual shot, just flag that appears from the gun and confetti when player is out instead of blood. Is it breaking roblox TOS? And i don’t want to make game 17+ beacuse it will be unavaible for so much players! If it won’t, how can i make it not breaking TOS but still having the same gameplay? Things like cigarettes will be changed to other things, for example instead of cigarettes that actually kills people in real life i will add pills or bandage.

1. you dont give players the option to kill themselves

2. you dont have gore levels that dont fit within the age guideline

Sorry for taking too long to aswer, i was taking a break from roblox studio. Without option to kill players themselves the gameplay is dissapears. Will it be good if i will make a panel where player choose a target, and then a turret shoots chosen player? Like players not actually kill themselves, but they choose the player to kill for turret.

Yeah, as long as it follows the guidelines I mentioned, it should be okay.

Perhaps you could make players shoot each other instead? People can only shoot those who haven’t already been pointed at, but if they aren’t given a choice to shoot who, then make it random between those not already pointed at.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.