How can I make my application center auto rank?

Hello, I made application center and I’m searching about a way to make it Auto!
I’m beginner scripter, and I don’t know on this things.
If you know how, please reply to my topic.

1 Like

Well you’d probably have to make some sorta AI to sort the application data and find which ones are accepted or denied.

2 Likes

How can I do it? If you know, please help me.

2 Likes

It involves bots and some other programming language so the bot actually knows to rank the player up.

1 Like

Is there any tutorials on how to make the Application Center auto?

1 Like

If you would like to go choice #2, which means that if you don’t have a choice. However, it’s fine if you don’t want to, but here’s a post from Devforum that will help your application center. It’s similar to Terrabyte, a retired Application center service. You can make a discord and roblox bot for your application center.

1 Like

No, Thanks! I’m trying to make my own.

1 Like

From what I’ve read from you, an application center with bots will take a lot of time for the bots to be programmed to the system. For discord, I think you have to use discord.js to run the discord bots. But for roblox, they use javascript to function the roblox bots.

1 Like

I’m not searching about a Services or Discord Bots, I’m just trying to make my own Auto Application Center.

1 Like

You need to use a bot to make an auto application center. Roblox doesn’t give the ability to just automatically give roles on its own, you need services or discord bots.

1 Like

Okay, Thank you! I’ll try to use visual Studios…

1 Like

This may help you.

2 Likes

This is will help, sorry for the late reply lol

2 Likes

Too late, I’ve learned a lot and made like 5 applications centers before. :joy: Thanks anyways

2 Likes

What did you use to make your application center? I want to have mine custom and not depending on some ranking bot company :sob:

2 Likes