How can I make my game better?

Hello,

I right now have a game which ranges between 5-25 active players. It is in the simulator genre. I’m looking for anyone who can find me a solution to improve this game and make it a more engaging experience. I don’t really want to have to run ads I just want to improve the games quality. I also want to increase monetization. The game also has a 61% like ratio which isn’t good. (This game was all made by me the only copied assets were the icons on the ui buttons.)

I will now show some analytics:

Average Session Time : 4.4 Minutes
Robux Per Player : 0.44 Robux

Game link: Plane Merge Simulator - Roblox
Any feedback will be useful :smiley:

1 Like

It seems like there are some accessibility issues and bugs about the game. Here’s the list I have so far:

• Upgrades board is pretty broken. It doesn’t update the upgrade levels, or its new price, which causes Players to basically pay for nothing.
  • The on-screen GUIs like the Quest and Index menu are ridiculously small. I’m not sure if this would be any better on mobile.
  • Literally half of the Shop purchases are broken, making them unpurchasable for users.
  • Tutorial feels very rushed, with the effects being quite distracting to users who are trying to actually read the tutorial.

Solving these issues would help improve player’s experience.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll look into fixing these.