How can I make my game higher up on the search list?

How can I make my game higher up on the search list?

My game has had many concurrent players for over a month, with and without ads. I have also earned quite a lot of robux in the last couple of weeks from it. In the whole time, the game is only on like page 4 or 5 of the search.
I thought it’d happen over time UNTIL a game with the exact same name shows up 2nd on the search - doesn’t even have a description.
The reason i’m now worrying is the game with the exact same name is getting all the visits, so my game’s daily visits are going down.

I’ve seen 1 or 2 other devforum posts on this from a while ago, but none of their answers are useful at all. I’m planning on investing 2k robux in ads every day for 5 days to see what happens, but before I do this i’d love some answers?

2 Likes

Main Reasons
Player count
Player visits
Favorites
Tags

These are all variables that will help you however I wouldn’t spam tags in the description it makes it look desperate for plays so yes while spending 2k on a ad will work it is not guaranteed that it will be on the top search list but my advice it try doing it and see what time has instore

2 Likes

Player vista? What is that?

Thanks btw. I’ll try the ads, which should get the player count up.

2 Likes

I meant vists lol my bad autocorrect can be a issue sometimes

2 Likes

What’s vists :joy:

My game got up to top 1 over a year for the search result “difficulty chart obby hard”. I guess time will do. The algorithm kinda sucks but the search results are the way how my game got popular (~100 concurrent users)

2 Likes

There are multiple things that make it go up like i said

1 Like