How can I make my Ui the same size / offset on all platforms

I already have all my Ui’s on my game and I tried using AutoScale Lite and it did not work. Whenever I use the emulator or join the game my Ui’s are all away and not on the right offset. Pictures Below ( Ive used offset like 3 times I usually script but im getting back into Ui designing so im rusty)

Studio size:

1920x1080 size:

3 Likes

I really do recommend you learn how to use scale. I can explain in short. You have the {0, 0, 0, 0} values. Basically, the 1st and 3rd values are scale values and the 2nd and 4th values are offset values. Scale works like this: 1 is the full size (width or length) and 0 is none of it. So if I put {0.5, 0, 0.5, 0} for the size of a frame it will become half of the screen width as width and half of the screen length as length. If you want more consistent UI you can use constraints to make sure it rescales with devices but keeps a certain aspect ratio. For more info just look at Roblox’s documentation.

2 Likes

UiAspectRatioConstraint. Or you could check out [Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

1 Like

A better property than scale, use offset but put anchorpoint

Please explain how offset with anchorpoint is better than scale for working across all screen resolutions.

I dont need to explain more but you can google search.

because it keeps the size, yet position is good in all devices, making the gui better

How does the ui change sizes for different screen sizes? Isnt this the whole point of scaling?

The OP wants the same size across different screens not the same position only… so offset and anchor point do not solve this issue… scale does however.