How can I make my walls more interesting?

I’m attempting to build a restaurant, and I’m not so sure how to go about making the overall building more interesting. How would you go about decorating the exterior?

Screenshots

Thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

I’d suggest adding some sort of texture to the walls, so it isn’t just smoothplastic. Wheter that’s a custom uploaded texture or a roblox WoodPlanks texture it’s up to you.

Maybe add some trees and just some finer details may make a big difference with that build.

Keep it up mate

5 Likes

You can start by adding materials, textures, and more colors, then you can try to vary the types of shapes you are using by adding arched windows or even more complex shapes.

For the exterior, you can add tables with umbrellas, signs with the name of your restaurant, a fountain and lights.

Here are some examples that might help you.

Good luck.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! I really like those curved windows, I’ll try to incorporate them somehow.
thank you!

1 Like

You could add wall trims and other fun things you would see on walls.

Personally, I would arch the windows and add material/texture to the walls. To make this easy, I recommend this plugin.

Optionally, you can add wall accessories (paintings, lighting (LED/fairy light-esque objects), etc.).