How can I make this "Anime" style tree

let’s get to it, I’m trying to make a New showcase and found what I wanna build BUT the trees look like that, and I sadly have zero clues how to make them (And trees too) is there a way to make them or I should just make a Normal looking tree

Or are they are just impossible to make in Roblox?

(Anime Tatami Galaxy)

4 Likes

The closest thing I can think of, is some kind of custom BillboardGUI, or if it is a very small scale project, a combination of a custom billboard gui and skybox?

1 Like

That is a good idea but do you think I should just make a Normal tree? and give up on making it look like the pic

You can make a normal tree into a anime tree simple.

Only like a normal tree but with pink leafs. Easy!

No sadly cause it has this certain look that is quite hard to do with just pink leaves,

1 Like

Not really, a normal tree would look like that

Idk if we are talking about the same thing but im talking about this treesbbf7e639df4d4e613dfff30e2ae7f5f4c7a090c7_2_690x247

1 Like

OHH. Make like a hair (extruding a part) and then put texture of that over it.

1 Like

I don’t want to ask much but if you have the time could you go into more depth?

1 Like

Make a mesh for the leaves and tree trunks seperate then make the leaves a deep pink then use a texture of some stylized flowers on the leaves, thats the simplest way to do it in my opinion

2 Likes

You can make it on Blender. You can watch videos on how to make a realistic tree on Blender.
By the way, Why is your name YummyBurger699?

3 Likes

sylised ghibli trees with that pattern on them will work

1 Like

Oh no the age-old question, my name is that cause I used to play on the Xbox and my name was Auto-Generated and that was my name in the Xbox and used it in Roblox

1 Like

Sorry but you could you like put it in more Detail cause that is confusing me a bit.

3 Likes

Thank you! but if I import them into Roblox will they maintain their cartoony effect?

prob not because they look like they are using a custom shader

1 Like

If you want it to look completely anime, you can use Textures or Decals, you can also use the billboard GUI if you want it to appear where you look, if you want to make a 3D model, you can make low-poly and use the Particle Effects.

4 Likes

They will maintain the look if you import as .fbx