How can I make this part of the game story make sense?

If this is the wrong category to be posting this in, please let me know what the correct category is so I can change it. I’m having some storyline issues. How can I make a certain part of my story make sense?

1. What do you want to achieve? Story that’s somewhat realistic.

2. What is the issue? I don’t know which direction to head in next, as the story doesn’t make since or it just won’t fit.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? My brain has been cramming info together to try to make the story work, but so far, I’ve gotten no sensible results.

Alright, so let me inform you more. Basically, the main character in the game is this girl named “Emily”. She is supposed to be a superhero and her mission is to find and take down the main villain known as “Titan” by finding out what the man is after. Titan has attempted to rob a store with a valuable item that he wants in particular and threatened to kill the worker if he didn’t tell him where the item was.

However, Emily stopped Titan after he threatened to kill the man which means that she didn’t get to hear what item that Titan is after. So, after saving the worker, and being defeated by Titan, she returned the next day to the store to ask the guy about what Titan was after, but finds out from the manager that the man actually quit his job which puts her at a roadblock. She doesn’t know the guy’s address and therefore, cannot simply show up to his house and start questioning him. Which leads us to the next question.

How can Emily find out where the man lives or get into contact with the man to question him about the item that Titan was after?

7 Likes

Ask the manager what his name was and look for him on the internet. If she can’t find him there, ask the police about him.

1 Like

Plot Twist: She just gives up and Titan takes over the world.

5 Likes

Plot Twist Twist: That’s a good thing because he’s actually a misunderstood good guy

4 Likes

The store’s security cameras caught Titan pointing at the item he wants

But he doesn’t know where it is

Well, that’s the thing. Sorry for the somewhat late reply! If Emily came after Titan attacked the man, then wouldn’t her attention be on Titan and not the guy at that moment? It’s a good idea, but I doubt most people would pay attention to guy’s nametag when dealing with a bad guy. Especially since they did fight, since I mentioned Titan won the battle between them.

1 Like

Emily sees the object from the cameras but it is no longer there because the man took it away

1 Like

The manager would know his name though, she could ask him after he tells her that the man quit

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks, you just saved the day. Now I got the rest of the story together, I think. Now it makes sense because like you said previously, she could look him up on the internet or ask the police about him, which I think I’ll go for the latter. Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Yay! Glad I could help and I can’t wait to see the final product!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.