How can I make this Valve Turning animation less sus?

So I got a valve, and I want to make an animation to turn it. PROBLEM IS, from the back it looks like something way worse. Any tips to make it look normal?

(It’s meant to be turning with both hands)

1 Like

Put the hands on the valve instead of floating, and make it look like its turning instead of going up and down. Turning as in going in a circular motion and not a fixed postion.

1 Like

Don’t really know how to fix the hands on the valve, I’ll make a post asking on how to do that soon.

1 Like

Instead of having both legs crouched like that have the player lean down with one leg bent at the knee and the other heel stretched back.

1 Like

yes, I’ve just finished re-animating and doing that! It looks way better now.
On normal R15 and a “Mesh Rig” that I’ve tried the animation on, it looks normal, However, the legs don’t bend all the way on weird avatars like this one:

1 Like

Maybe exaggerate the right arm up, left arm down movements more as well. Instead of looking like the avatar is just shuffling its arms/hands up and down it’ll look more like rotating a wheel, with the arms and hands following the wheel movement.
Think of how your elbows and wrists move when rotating a wheel like that.

1 Like

I’m not really that good, but, by Locking the direction, orientation and position of the player, the Animation could be way better:

4 Likes