How can I remove the roblox logo in game?

I make realistic games on roblox and it is so annoying to see this logo in the corner all the time.
Roblox have been making all their UI so cartoony yet it doesn’t suit realistic games.
Is there any way I can remove it?

4 Likes

I don’t believe you can remove the logo. Might be against ToS to not have it. Though I do not know if you can remove it.

1 Like

Well, give it a try.

File > Settings > Show Core GUI in Explorer while Playing

2 Likes

You cannot remove this, it is the escape menu button, and since it is in the CoreGui, you cannot access it with scripts. If you try it with a LocalScript or Script you’ll get an error saying the script does not have a high enough security level.
@Syclya Editing coreGui items through the studio explorer won’t work either, the only way to modify the topbar is using :SetCoreGuiEnabled(), which does not have any API for disabling the esc menu button.

4 Likes

Well, give it a try.

I’m not really sure, I doubt this method is that useful – but I’m positive it’s possible in a way that might not be known yet.
That’s my opinion though.

I’ve seen a lot of crazy stuff lately, I wouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

I guess that asking roblox support wouldn’t hurt?

It is a multiplatform CoreGui essential that has to exist the way it does, mainly because it is needed for mobile players to access the menu. Roblox probably won’t ever let us remove the logo, but they could change the way it works at some point.

2 Likes

I found a way to remove roblox logo in game
But this will break camera movement and some other stuff
If you don’t want your local scripts to deleted with the player scripts
then you can make those local scripts parent theirself to nil and it will still run in nil.

script.Parent:Destroy()

Put in StarterPlayerScripts

1 Like

Right now I’m going and checking it out. If it really works i can just drag PlayerModule from StarterPlayerScripts into my initial module in the ReplicatedFirst :exploding_head:

1 Like

It doesn’t work due to the new Roblox loading GUI I think.

1 Like

I used to wait for the player module, and destroy it the second it’s caught which is around the game running, thing is it had an effect of either disabling the Roblox logo, disabling the chat, or player bar on the right or all 3, it was inconsistent at times. Pretty sure this method doesn’t work because of the new updates to roblox.

I don’t think modifying the game’s local textures does not appear to violate ToS as this only affects the game’s visual look on your client, this does NOT affect everybody else’s games.

And yes, it’s possible to remove the logo.
File locations shown here.

Textures > UI > TopBar contains image data needed to render the menu icon.

It should look like this once you manage to make these fully transparent.

1 Like

You cant remove it. Its apart of Roblox and removing it would require the player to close Roblox in order to leave the game.

While technically it is possible to remove while in studio, it’s not possible using scripts.

If you want to see your game in studio without it, you’ll have to do it manually by:

1. Going into Explorer and finding CoreGui (if you don’t see it right click anywhere on the Explorer and click Show Services)
  2. Inside of CoreGui you’ll see plugin gui’s and stuff, find one that says “TopBarApp”
  3. When you find it, simply change Enabled from true to false.

This removes the logo, chat, and anything in the top left of the screen, not the playerlist though.

Remember, this does not work through scripts, simply because you cannot access CoreGui through ANY script, so you can’t change it in general, but it is fun to see studio without it.