How can I replace all types of terrain into anotther?

I’ve got a desert with a lot of sand but I want to convert the sand into ground. Is there a script or something I could run into the console to do this? Thanks.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about having an environment with a lot of different materials, but you’d only want to change the sand into ground, not any other materials, then I’d recommend using this plugin:

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/4835735480/Terrain-Converter-FIXED

I also made a feature request for this here, since the current quickest way to do so would to use the plugin above. It’s not particularly efficient.

Could you give screenshots of what your game looks like, and describe how big it is in studs?

1 Like

The plugin doesn’t work and here is a screenshot of the terrain thing:

2 Likes

So, to use the plugin you need to first select the terrain you’d like to convert, and then the terrain you’d like to convert to. In this instance you’d first select sand and then select ground.

After doing so, select the paint tool at the top, adjust the brush by size and shape, and then start painting. Make sure you play around and follow those steps above.

It can be a bit finicky.

Trust me, it works. I’ve used it before, a lot.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this can be done with using the paint tool in the terrain editor however your probably looking for a better solution. This has been asked before. Please make sure you search first before creating another thread this question has already been asked and answered before.

2 Likes