How can i run roblox studio with a low end pc

hey im having some issues trying to code beacause my computer is bad and roblox studio is lagging a bit and i need help to make it run faster :smiley:

and im sorry if this is the wrong category

1 Like

is anyone gonna reply and help me?

You could try wiping your computer…

wipe it what does that mean and how can i do it im not realy a computer expert

You could have possibly used a lot of storage resulting in bad performance and other common issues. You could try deleting a few unnecessary things on your computer that could be using up to much storage and then see if it functions as intended.

Here is also a link for the recommended computer specs to run Roblox Studio:

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203312800-Computer-Hardware-Operating-System-Requirements#:~:text=System%20hardware%20requirements&text=Processor%3A%20Roblox%20recommends%20you%20have,issues%20with%20older%20AMD%20processors.&text=Storage%20Space%3A%20Roblox%20recommends%20you,storage%20space%20to%20install%20Roblox.

If your computer specs do not meet the requirements, this may also be the reason as to why it’s not functioning correctly on your computer.

ok ty but i have to close this topic beacuse its not in the right category

im sorry for sing the wrong category moderators im still learning how to use devforum and im realy sorry if this is the wrong category
and its just out of my hands i acnt change it to the right one im still new :frowning:

You actually can, simply click on the pencil at the bottom of the post, and click on the pencil on the side of the title

ik but i dont have many choices

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.