How can I script an ADS system into this auto-viewmodel script

How can I script an ADS system into this auto-viewmodel script-thingy

local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local character = player.Character
if not character or not character.Parent then
	character = player.CharacterAdded:wait()
end
local torso = character:WaitForChild("Torso")
local rightShoulder = torso:WaitForChild("Right Shoulder")
local leftShoulder = torso:WaitForChild("Left Shoulder")
local camera = game.Workspace.CurrentCamera

updateSpeed = 0.5/2

while true do
	game:GetService("RunService").RenderStepped:wait()
	character["Right Arm"].LocalTransparencyModifier = character["Right Arm"].Transparency
	character["Left Arm"].LocalTransparencyModifier = character["Left Arm"].Transparency
	local cframe
	if character:FindFirstChildOfClass("Tool") and character:FindFirstChildOfClass("Tool").CanAim.Value == true then then
		--what should i do here, the aim attachment is inside of the Tool.Handle
	else
		cframe = game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.CFrame
	end
	local distance = (character.Head.Position - cframe.p).magnitude
	if distance <= 1.5 then
		rightShoulder.C0 = rightShoulder.C0:lerp((cframe * CFrame.new(1, -1, 0)):toObjectSpace(torso.CFrame):inverse() * CFrame.Angles(0, math.pi/2, 0), updateSpeed)
		leftShoulder.C0 = leftShoulder.C0:lerp((cframe * CFrame.new(-1, -1, 0)):toObjectSpace(torso.CFrame):inverse() * CFrame.Angles(0, -math.pi/2, 0), updateSpeed)
	else
		rightShoulder.C0 = rightShoulder.C0:lerp(CFrame.new(1, 0.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(0, math.pi/2, 0),updateSpeed)
		leftShoulder.C0 = leftShoulder.C0:lerp(CFrame.new(-1, 0.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(0, -math.pi/2, 0),updateSpeed)
	end
end

Just change the player’s FOV. Since your currently using a local script you can easily achieve this by doing this:

local Camera = game.Workspace.CurrentCamera
Camera.FieldOfView = 45

this is what im trying to achieve:

make an animation and change the position of the camera maybe

no. that wouldn’t work (ateast i think so).

Calculate an aim offset with the goal of a CFrame that starts from default position (camera CFrame) towards the aim attachment position. Then apply it to the C0.

TBH just play around with the CFrame to find that one CFrame to multiply by to make it end up in the right position.

local rightShoulderCF = rightShoulder.C0:lerp((cframe * CFrame.new(1, -1, 0)):toObjectSpace(torso.CFrame):inverse() * CFrame.Angles(0, math.pi/2, 0), updateSpeed)
		rightShoulder.C0 = rightShoulderCF  * aimCFrame

Maybe even reverse it, order matters a lot and experimentation is important.

rightShoulder.C0 =  aimCFrame * rightShoulderCF