How Can I Sell My Simulator Game?

Hey!
im magid player, a developer who has been on the roblox platform for 8 years, i just want to notice you that me and my friends have made a simulator game over the past 3 years, and now we’re planning to sell it to other roblox developers who are interested in buying it, but may i ask, how do i sell it? also if you’re interested in buying the game message me or say it on the reply section, the simulator game has low poly models, data stores, coins/gems shop (with working gamepasses), a top player leaderboard, portals that makes you go to another world, icons and thumbnails. AND twitter codes.

Images

download
images
download (1)

download (2)

also this is a poll for how much robux should i sell it for

• 50k robux
  • 100k robux
  • 10k robux

0 voters

also here’s the game if you wanna play :smiley:

you can sell it on discord in server like hiddendev or rodev

Bro this is so sus, you didn’t make it in 3 years(I didn’t play it but it looks like a arm wrestling simulator knockoff) , it was uploaded a couple days ago.

You can sell it if it isn’t solen. I believe this is a stolen game and it can lead you to trouble. Also, only sell for around 500 because nobody needs to pay this much. [If you can’t tell, everyone has uncopylocked simulators exactly like urs]

it’s not the original one this is a new version :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

the developer gave me permission to sell it so i think its okay

Make sure the developer didn’t take the game then?

as i could see he didn’t really

Those games been used severa times and I expect stolen assets to be in them so I myself would recommend you make your own game without free models and stolen assets and sell it

it doesn’t have free assets? it was made by specific modelers

The loading screen is literally a 2x speed logo, I don’t think this game sells for any more than 1k.