How can I stop dummies/NPCs from un-welding when moved/altered

The Building Support sub-category is intended for all development support relating to architecture on the Roblox platform. This includes questions ranging in difficulty from extremely basic to even the most technical of issues.

You may present your thread how you choose, but you are required to answer the following questions in your thread;

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
  • What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
  • What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)

You may then include any further details.

I have a group of NPCs that I need to move around freely in the studio but post-movement they decide to delete all their welds. This problem becomes apparent in games as they will act like their limbs are unanchored (which makes sense). Of course, I could manually add them back but it can be very tedious as I have >100 NPCs. To conclude, if anybody has a workaround or fix that would work for my case it would be very apprciated. Thanks!

They shouldn’t be doing that, but a workaround for moving things while retaining their weld constraints is to set this to Physical instead of Geometric… it will retain any weld constraints and hinge constraints in place:

How are you moving the NPCs? Is it with the humanoid?

i just grab the model and move it with F3X