How can I stop Particles Dissapearing/Stop Rendering by its own

Hello I want to make a fountain but the particles suddenly stop glitching i have a video of its disappearing and a photo of its properties

What Editor quality do you have on?

You can open settings by pressing Alt+S. If on low try to increase it.

This may solve your issue.

no, i have noticed it doesn’t actually matter for much, because roblox sets that itself on the client, its really annoying and ive never found a way around it. its not a graphics issue as again its limited by roblox.

It seems like you’re creating wayyy too many particles at the same time, whats the rate of your emitters?

the maximum number it let me enter

it is already level 21 even when i play the world in roblox not studio it shows the same thing

Try using Particles:Emit().

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG THANK YOU but umm i got another problem, i added some lights down every fountain and it does the same thing :sob:

Sorry, I couldn’t see the problem you mentioning. Can you elaborate?

you see there are lights on the ground for the particles to be visible, when i go away it i dont see the particles brights because of the lights disappearing

i can send a vid if you’d like

Ok i see what you mean now. If the lights dissappear when you are too far from it then unfortunately, this is a Roblox light draw distance (~100 studs from light source) and only Roblox can fix this. This happens because Roblox does some underground optimization for both lights and shadows and fun fact: There are rumours about depending on the system of your computer the distances of the light draw will vary (high end devices will have a longer distance before the light dissappears and so on).

AKH ROBLOX IS ANOYING :sob: , Anyways thanks for the solution :heart:

1 Like

ummm thats weird i tried putting the fountains in a circle and it suddenly stopped working idk why, it returned back to the same problem

Can you send video? hghghkgghhkghkgkg

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.