How can I stop the servers putting players in total different servers?

Today I sponsored my game

And I got like 40 players twice
They all left because of life problems or just because they were alone (got bored even with bots)

From how i saw. There were like 7 servers. Only 2 servers had 5 players and the rest servers had only under 3. I just wanted to make all players join the same server and making it full as possible (Max players 16). Is there a possible way to this?

1 Like
  1. I dont have perms to see the overview
    but roblox balances information across servers but you can adjust it using MaxPlayers or just use reserved servers to manage how players are allocated or use TeleportService
    usually like roblox fills servers to a minimum then creates a new one to ensure the server are as full as they can be
    but since this game is about tag, I recommend offering private servers the option to allow any amount of players within their priv server

I updated the post again. Sorry about my link. Also is there a way to increase max count for private servers only?

adjust the server matching settings to like anything, the maxplayers settings can be set to like 16 and roblox’s default matchmaking tries to fill the already existing servers, I reccemend adding a script to teleport players on a server of 3 into the server of less then 13 e.g

for the private server u can adjust the maxplayers settings for only private servers but it does require scripting
however u cant directly set a higher maxplayers limit for private servers through roblox’s build in settings so you’ll kinda have to figure that out

You could change server fill to Maximum in place settings, however it will have a really bad impact if your game requires low ping.

This is still happening. Horrible.