How can I turn off Team Create for all of my games?

I want to turn off team create on every game that I have enabled for team create.
The reason why:
There has been a few cases of other players using team create and intentionally/accidentally banning the host/group of the game by inserting a bad asset. I am worried about a ban like this happening to me.
I have almost 300 created places, and I can recall enabling team create and inviting 1-3 players on around 8-12 of them. The only answer I can think of is to check every place I made to see if it has team create, as I cannot remember all of them.
Is there any other solutions?
(Sorry if wrong topic, I couldn’t figure out the correct one for this issue)

1 Like

The only way to turn off team create (from what I know) is to do it one at a time in Studio.

5 Likes

The only way to do it is to check every game. Luckily not every place though so if you have 10 games with 8 places each, you shouldn’t have to check 800, just 10.

I never really found out how to make multiple places per game, until recently, so it is literally 270 or so games to check

Oh… Well good luck then. Maybe someone should make a feature request about this.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t know how to turn it off and I don’t know a proper way to do this, but this method only removes a person from all team create

You might not like it, but the only way to do it is to unfriend him.