How can I use the ™ symbol in a group anme?

Hey developers!

When trying to use™ in my group name, it says it is invalid. Is there another way to get the ™ in my group name?

Thanks in advance.

Soulotion Below:

7 Likes

The ® or ™ symbols is not allowed on group names, how ever the big role play groups managed to get it because they have signed their own copyright contract. (It might not be the case)

4 Likes

How can I do this for my group? Do I need to contact Roblox?

1 Like

Try reading this,

and also normally, copyright contracts are legally signed irl, which I don’t know if that’s the case.
If it’s not, try contacting Roblox by emailing them.

3 Likes

2 Likes

You can no longer use those characters for group names.

3 Likes

Also there is a dude that had trademark logo on their group name and it was taken down permanently. You used to be able to use that on your group name but the results being the group get taken down.

1 Like

But would that include with game developing groups?

1 Like

Yes, Including the UGC items and others.

1 Like

Answer: No.

Simple explanation to your question, Roblox stopped allowing any kind of special characters in group names, this does not include the characters on your keyboard. This is basically anything such as :copyright:, or :registered:. The groups that currently have a copyright/register trademark symbol are groups that were created before this update. Yes, I know it can be frustrating for you, if you tried to make your own group idea copyrighted. Roblox also does not “bestow” the copyright sign. When it comes to group names, Roblox cannot change it for you, and you cannot change them yourself once you have already purchased the group for 100 R$.

8 Likes

Can you use it legally is my question?