How could I create a loading screen with multiple images acting like a slide show?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to achieve a loading screen like red dead redemption 2 with multiple images and each one fades away revealing the next one over and over again and restarting from the first image and continuing to do so, I want it to fade exactly how the video shows or if it isn’t possible then just a basic fade or just no transition(straight to the next image).
    and is it possible to make it out of what I already have? also, I want it to still fade out to the menu. I am making a major update for my upcoming game.

What I have so far:

Here is the video I want the new loading screen to look like:

I would like it just like the youtube video and I want to know if I can make that just by using what I already have and customising it. also, how could I make it have progress next to the loading icon showing 1% through 100%? anyway, could I achieve this???

also, can someone upload 1 or more audio to Roblox for me because I have sounds and a theme song in mind that I would like to use in the background? I can’t do it because my parents won’t let me buy any Robux and I have 0.

1 Like

Do you already have a script? If so, can you send the current script, as well as a screenshot of the GUI where the menu will be?

yea sure

Script:

local PGui = game.Players.LocalPlayer:WaitForChild(“PlayerGui”)

local StarterGui = game:GetService(“StarterGui”)
StarterGui:SetCore(“TopbarEnabled”,false)

repeat wait() until script.Parent.Parent == game.Players.LocalPlayer:WaitForChild(“PlayerGui”)

while wait() do
local Load = game:GetService(“ContentProvider”).RequestQueueSize
print(‘Loading game (’…Load…’)’)
if Load == 0 then
wait(40)
script.Parent.BackGround.LoadIcon.Visible = false
script.Parent.BackGround.Text.LocalScript:Destroy()
script.Parent.BackGround.Text.Text = “Game Loaded!”
for i=1, 100 do
script.Parent.BackGround.BackgroundTransparency = i/100
script.Parent.BackGround.Text.TextTransparency = i/100
script.Parent.TopBar.BackgroundTransparency = i/100
wait(.01)
end
local StarterGui = game:GetService(“StarterGui”)
StarterGui:SetCore(“TopbarEnabled”,true)
script.Parent:Destroy()
break
end
end

btw i found the slide show script and it should work it was off youtube lol

can you tell where u found it?

I AM NOT A SCRIPTER, BUT THIS IS THE PROCESS:

What you’ll need:

• Have several loading screen images (or however many pictures you want)
  • Have 1 black screen image that covers the entire screen.
  • If you want text or anything, plop that on too.

Have all the images start at 1 transparency, then have the black screen tween from 1 → 0 (so the entire screen goes to black.)

Then, have the first image go to 0 transparency (but make sure the black screen has the highest Z-Index.)

After that, make the black screen tween from 0 → 1 (so the black is gone with a fade out animation and you can only see the image) then repeat this process over and over. (e.g. image 2 goes to 0 transparency, then 3, then 4.)