How could i improve the first impression to my game?

Hi There,

To start of , I am a solo developer working on a racing game. i published my unfinished game as i am getting kinda tired of working on it. My game got like 97 visits now but the players are not even playing the developerstats shows that they stay for only 2-3 minutes. I know that my game lack a lot of things but i don’t think it is that bad and that not interesting.
This is my game :WOR:World of Racing - Roblox
and i hope you give me an honest opinion about it , I want my game to get better and reach high potentials!

I hope you give me suggestions and ideas as i strongly appreciate them!

Thank you a lot for helping me out!!

2 Likes

esta bueno el juego pero le falta algo por ejemplo mejorar el manejo o el dinero inicial o poner mas autos pero esta bueno par a mi gusto esta bueno

1 Like

If you want to improve first impressions, then to put it simply, work on the things players will see first.

• Having an appealing thumbnail / ad
  • Making sure the players know what they’re doing (e.g. a tutorial or something similar, as it was pretty confusing to start out)
  • A reason to actually stay and not leave, e.g. some kind of immediate (and obvious) goal
1 Like

thank you so much ,
i am actually not that good on making thumbnails . Do you have any idea about ways to learn it and make it appealing to people.

You could start by adding to your description. Tell them what WOR even means, and what the game is about.

1 Like

I’m not a UI designer but, you could think about your target audience and try to make it interesting to them. For example, if your target audience is young children you probably would want a colourful, cartoony vibe

1 Like