How could I make a structure like shown below without blender?

Hello! I am currently making a map and I don’t quite know how to make something like this without blender, I cannot use blender as my computer will crash if I run it. Any help at all would be appreciated:)

1 Like

That’s quite easy!
Use blender! or try to brainstorm using unions and such. you can literally make a structure like this using a cylinder and a few extrudes here and there.

1 Like

Hello, sorry, as noted above I am unable to use blender

Why is that?
The tools are there and you’re just not interested in it for no reason. as I said above, you can try to use unions and such and pull same results in studio but I know nothing about it because I mostly use blender.

As noted in my post, my computer is not good enough, it does not support it, and when I bypass it it is extremely laggy and usually crashes. It’s not due to a lack of interest.

1 Like

Ok before I start, this is a terrible way to do this. Before a bunch of people start screaming at me for saying the word “union”, I want to clarify that I am aware of the issues with using unions and that this advice is bad for performance.

Now, in Studio, it’s really easy to make an “interior” corner (think like the corner of a room when you look at it from inside the room) because it doesn’t require precise aligning. “Exterior” corners (what you’re trying to do) are much harder with regular studio tools because they require precise alignment. The way you can get around this issue is with the negate tool.

If you make an “interior” corner, select the parts, and hit “negate”, then you can make an exterior corner that would fit into the interior corner by putting these negative parts onto a solid part and hitting “union”.

To illustrate this, here’s some really bad drawings that kinda show what I mean:

Once again, this method isn’t that good but it’s the only way I know of. Roblox Studio REALLY doesn’t like when you do this. On my laptop (kinda old and slow) it takes like 5 minutes to calculate and can end up looking glitchy and weird.

I hope this helped, feel free to ask any questions.

With lots of parts and hard work. That’s why people use blender.