How could I make the player character follow his clone in a ragdoll state, fluidly without being affected by the clone's movements

1. What do you want to achieve?

I wanted to make a ragdoll system similar to that of a guy, where I can no longer find his post on the DevForum.

A ragdoll system where it clones the player character, leaving the clone fully ragdolled, and the true player character untouchable and invisible following the clone.

It’s an amazing system and would be very useful for the combat I’m doing.

1. What is the issue?

I don’t know how to make it optimized, for now I’m just generating the clone on the server through a script module, and leaving it ragdoll.

Besides, I don’t know how he left the character stagnant on top of the clone without any weld, after if he had welded the character would move if any part of the clone moved, but he just stands on top of the clone’s body extremely fluid.

1. What solutions have you tried so far?

I’ve tried a lot of solutions but all are bad ideals, I’m stuck on the part of making the player stand on top of his clone in the ragdoll state, fluidly without being affected by the movements of the ragdoll clone.

Two words:

Network Ownership.

This “optimization” you’re worried about is probably not nearly as bad as you think it is.

I’ll try, I’m still looking for how to solve the problem of leaving the character on top of the clone without being affected by the clone’s movements.