How did I do on this icon?

Hi! I am a logo designer this is my portfolio: [Open!] Annexsohn | Logo Designer, I made this logo for fun and I think I did pretty good on this. Can you tell me how I did?

Also please leave feedback that would be awesome.
BalloonSimulator
Also I didnt add much details to It if you have any details I could add that would be cool!

21 Likes

It looks simple and well made, great work!

3 Likes

It looks very plain. I recommend adding some shading to it to make it stand out.

This is a test icon I made 2 days ago to help out somebody else in Photoshop using different layers of circles and shapes in a clipping mask with mixed color and translucency to achieve a neat cartoonish effect.

.psd file: roundedbutton.psd (914.1 KB)

10 Likes

Nice! I would buy one!
39 chars

1 Like

it looks great, try adding more colours into the letters just like you did with the ‘B’

1 Like

I would add some balloons to replace both of the ‘Os’ Since balloons are oval shaped.

4 Likes

Wish I could do that. Amazing work.

1 Like

I like the simple look of your logo - considering “balloons” are rather “simple”. I also like how you used different colors for each letter of “balloon”, but I’d recommend making one “L” a different color because for me, it looks a bit confusing with two of the same letters, of the same color, next to each other.

Hope this helped!

2 Likes

I used…

Have a look at the .psd attached to the post to get a look at how exactly I made it.

No. I simply just combined various shapes. No drawing at all.

2 Likes

What font is that?
30 characters

1 Like

What I wanna know is how you did it, it’s so sick!

2 Likes

you shouldn’t ask for likes. It’s not allowed!

1 Like

It’s still not allowed. I would just remove the post.

1 Like