How did ROBLOX screw up this bad?

I have two monitors, and studio ever since that new icon update has been doing this on and off. I can’t even post into bug reports. I have to keep closing and reopening studio in hopes that this bug doesn’t appear, anyone have a fix for this? Absolutely ridiculous.

5 Likes

You have to make a size change to the viewport, like opening and closing the toolbox. But I’m seriously disappointed in Roblox for keeping this bug for a couple weeks now. They should’ve just reverted the whole update and release it when this bug was fixed. I have no idea why they released this update with the bug, and I guess we’ll never know

1 Like

I have been having the same issue for some time now, It especially breaks when opening plugins.

1 Like

This happened to me yesterday and it took like 10 times reopening and closing studio to fix it

This topic is terribly titled. If someone knows the answer, they might gloss over your thread because you failed to put a descriptive title.

Consider updating the title so it is easier to find by people who know the answer and other people with the same problem in the future.

3 Likes

Try that, it fixes the problem.