How did Work at a pizza place detect if the player is male/female?

I’ve been wondering this for a while, How does work at a pizza place detect if the player is female or male

The text shows up as “(Player) upgraded his/her house” and i have no idea how it works because i’ve seen people say that roblox is not allowing people to do this

I need it for a game as im trying to make gendered death sounds based on the gender that the player is.

I’m not familiar with Work at a Pizza Place, but I don’t think there’s a specific way to detect the player’s gender. Check this topic out: How to detect the gender of the player?

It probably uses gender as a social option in profile, either that or its using packages.

2 Likes

Do NOT ask the player what gender THEY are, ask what character THEIR gender is, gender falls under Pll according to roblox standards.

1 Like

I know that… that’s what the topic I posted points out.

Also I’m saying that there’s no way to detect what the account’s gender is set to as this is private information…

Welp since it’s not allowed by roblox, i guess i will just use random ones for now. i can understand why it’s not allowed.

I don’t think thats possible, also stop overreating about gender lol

Orrrrrr you can set an option for which gender the voices should be

1 Like