How do clicker simulator games work?

Recently I started making a simulator just for fun and to learn more about monetization on Roblox. So far I haven’t played very many simulator but from what I’ve seen the main concepts are a backpack which holds the “clicks” that you sell in a specified area, the clicker tool that makes the clicks, and pets which provide a boost. This so far has made sense but what confuses me is the rebirth system. How do rebirths work? What are the requirements for them? Lastly, are there any other concepts I’ve missed that are important in simulators?

4 Likes

@Alvin_Blox’s

3 Likes

The idea of rebirths is simple: once you reach enough coins and/or any other value, you are given the option to have your stats and inventory reset in exchange for a special perk, such as a greater coins multiplier.

Depending on the type of simulator and your own will, rebirths don’t have to reset everything, if anything at all. For example in some games it only removes the required amount of coins and/or other currency, making you keep your inventory and the rest of your coins.

Each rebirth generally costs more than the previous one, so that the speed of gaining the next one doesn’t accelerate each time.

3 Likes