How do I build these hills type of things?

I don’t know if there’s a similar topic like this on the DevForum, but I can’t find it. Anyway, can anyone tell me how I could build the hills in this picture:

0E22CDD4-733E-40C0-8C03-888C7932DDDF

2 Likes

Do you need the mountains in the side it the sloping hill? For the sloping hill you can use the terrain mesher plugin. Unfortunately it costs 24R$ for the old version and 150R$ for the new one :frowning:

2 Likes

I need the mountains at the side of the map.

1 Like

I would suggest using blendee for that

3 Likes

I found a tutorial a little while ago that teaches you exactly how to do that! Here you go! It’s quite quick and simple, it uses blender though. https://youtu.be/_PlYzgQyco8

2 Likes

If you’re more familiar with common software such as Blender, you’ll find guides and resources that’ll help you along the way to creating low poly mountains. Have you considered doing a quick search around before making a thread about this? A more easier approach would be using blender and using placing a ‘ plane mesh’ down and scaling it in order to have something similar to this.

If your not comfortable with using a 3D modeling softwares I would encourage you into learning the tools and interface before creating models and builds inside of Blender.

1 Like